Although it is currently above 90 degrees outside, New Jersey has some fun places to cool down. Put on your sunglasses and sunscreen because NJ Monthly magazine has issued the “Best of NJ 2011” voted best places to go for the summer traveler in NJ. Although Hotels Unlimited is not listed specifically, we can offer the weary traveler a quiet place to rest their head and a cool place to chill. Even though we should be listed..
Below is a brief list of what attractions in NJ were listed or mentioned in the article and their proximity to our relevant locations.
Destination #1: Six Flags Great Adventure. Jackson, NJ
- **Radisson Freehold—13 minutes
- **Days Inn East Windsor—20 minutes
- **Holiday Inn East Windsor—20 minutes
- Ramada Toms River—24 minutes
- Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood—30 minutes
- Holiday Inn Toms River—34 minutes
**indicates Six Flags Stay and Play package available.
Destination #2: Point Pleasant Boardwalk & Jenkison’s Aquarium
- Hilton Garden Inn Lakewood—18 minutes
- Doubletree Tinton Falls—20 minutes
- Ramada Toms River– 20 minutes
- Holiday Inn Express West Long Branch—23 minutes
- Radisson Freehold—27 minutes
- Holiday Inn Toms River—30 minutes
Destination #3: Stone Pony Concert Hall & Bar, Asbury Park
- Holiday Inn Express Neptune—12 minutes
- Holiday Inn Express West Long Branch—15 minutes
- Doubletree Tinton Falls— 17 minutes
Other great attractions voted by NJ Monthly included Island Beach State Park, Allaire State Park, Asbury Park Boardwalk, The ShowRoom Movie Theatre in Asbury Park and much more.
No matter what you are rocking from the beach, boardwalk, night life, state parks to mountains—we will always be here to make your visit to NJ the best it can be.